Thursday, February 3, 2011

What show are you on?

I just want to say a big THANK-YOU to everyone who is actively participating -- this is wonderful and the feedback I have gotten from everyone is great!  Even though we are responsible for our own thoughts and actions to our husbands, this really is a GROUP effort!

Daily Encouragement:  This is inspired from Anita and a conversation that we had many many months ago and it has still affected me is such a great way.  She told me how frustrated it made her to watch certain sitcoms and even some children's books where they portray the husband in such a way to make him look like a 'bumbling idiot' most of the time.  The wives treat the husbands as if these poor guys know very little and the respect that is outwardly shown is non-existent.  To hear Anita talk about it is great because she gets SO passionate which is a justified attitude to take.  Do we honor our husbands?  Do we lift them up to the value that they are worth or are we merely on another sitcom show waiting for the laugh reel?  Thanks Anita for your inspiration! :)

"I will most gladly spend and be spent for you.
If I love you more, am I to be loved less?"
-- 2 Corinthians 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment